If you are over 70 years of age or housebound, you may telephone your request each morning between 09:00 - 10:00.
All other requests should be made in one of the following ways:
- In person - hand your repeat slip in to the surgery with the required items clearly marked.
- By post - send it to us with a stamped addressed envelope if you want it posted back to you.
- By fax - to 01698 282502
- Chemist - enquire at your local chemist about their ordering and collection services.
- On Line - we now provide an online service - please ask at reception and they will give you all the information you require
- By email - Oaklodge@lanarkshire.scot.nhs.uk
Patients on repeat medication will be asked to see a doctor, nurse practitioner or practice nurse at least once a year to review these regular medications and notification should appear on your repeat slip. Please ensure that you book an appropriate appointment to avoid unnecessary delays to further prescriptions.
Please allow two full working days(48 Hours) for prescriptions to be processed and remember to take weekends and bank holidays into account.